Solutions Analyst II
QOS Networks, is looking for a Solutions Analyst II for the Southern California Region. This person can hit the ground running in a fun environment that provides a lot of growth opportunity for the right individual.
The Solutions Analyst II role is responsible for solution design in support of opportunity pursuits for QOS Networks. The ideal candidate will possess superior industry and client research skills as well as the ability to translate that research into a solution with relevant client and industry value drivers. The candidate should be a self-starter with a strong work ethic, highly team-oriented, tenacious and focused on results. This role will require a blend of technical knowledge, sales skills and a strategic mindset.
This is a Business Development and Solution Design role and is responsible for crafting value-added solutions for our clients.
- Develop strategic framework for decision-making to clients including but limited to: infrastructure capacity forecasts, quoting cost models, business metrics, and market/industry due diligence.
- Deliver insight into current state and future of infrastructure based on market or industry of the prospect.
- Design cloud/telecommunications/software solutions and produce proposals for opportunities.
- Meet assigned targets for profitable sales margins and strategic objectives in assigned accounts.
- Liaison amongst technical staff, project managers, engineers, and management regarding details on solution requirements.
- Lead solution development efforts that best address end-user needs while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company and partner team members.
- Provide solution quality assurance oversight during the delivery process to ensure solutions are positioned to hit value drivers committed to in the sales process.
- Other opportunities as identified.
- College degree or equivalent work experience.
- A minimum of 4 years in the telecommunications, consulting, private equity, or cloud fields preferred.
- Proven track record of producing sales and conducting quantitative and qualitative analysis.
- Problem solver and team player with an analytical mindset and comfortable with ambiguity.
- Knowledge of voice, data, cloud, UCaaS and IP
- Proficiency in the sales cycle with the ability to sell and close opportunities
- Excellent analytical skills combined, exceptional business judgment and strong understanding of business drivers.
- Experience with indirect channel sales organizations.
- Excellent communication, presentation, writing and editorial abilities.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Applications and Salesforce or other comparable CRM software.
About the Company:
For more than a decade, QOS Networks has been helping organizations improve the performance of their applications and people by improving the performance of their networks. With technology and project management expertise, the team works with enterprise businesses to advise and manage implementation and migrations of complex services.
Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you soon.
Approximately 20% travel required
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time